ASP Hinge Handcuff Cases (Duty) Features:
- ASP Handcuff Cases are a benchmade blend of the finest materials in a series of clean, functional designs. Each case incorporates an integral back pocket and auxilliary handcuff key. Duty, Double and Federal carriers are available is Black, Basketweave, Ballistic and ASPtec.
- Duty and Federal cases are produced using inset construction. Double and Combination carries have elastic side walls. Tactical carriers are constructed from ballistic nylon and incorporate a Velcro flap.
- Investigator and Combo cases in Black and Ballistic are concealable and attach rapidly to the belt with one-direction snaps. Combo carriers retain a Tactical Baton or LED flashlight with Chain or Hinge Handcuffs
- Secure cuff retention
- Durable case finish
- Spare pentagon key
- Concealed key pocket
- All ASP handcuff carriers provide secure retention of an emergency key for the officer. The key pocket is placed out of sight on the back of the case. The distincitive forged ASP Pentagon Handcuff Key is concealed from the public, yet easily accessible to the officer. It is not tied to the operator or the equipment
- Duty handcuff cases incorporate a key pocket and are constructed with an inset back, protective cover and snap closure